Because diabetes can be a lot of emotions. And emotions are best expressed through Oprah GIFs.
1. When you eat (a whole lotta) pizza, but never see a BG spike.
2. When you go to bed at 140 mg/dL (7.8 mmol/L), and know you'll be flat-lining all night.
3. When you've been running over 300 mg/dL (16.6 mmol/L) all day and you've shed all the tears.
4. When you get through a 45-minute workout without any BG highs or lows.
5. When you expect a 282 mg/dL (15.7 mmol/L), but get a 165 mg/dL (9.2 mmol/L) on your One Drop meter.
6. When you dance to/with Beyonce to bring down your high.
7. When your pharmacist calls to let you know your insulin is no longer covered.
8. When your pharmacist calls back. The pre-auth went through & your insulin is now 100% covered.
9. When you're watching your meter screen during the #bgnow countdown.
10. When someone tells you you probably shouldn't eat that croissant.
11. When you eat it anyway. #treatyoself
12. When you realize, for the first time, that a post-meal walk REALLY DOES WORK.
13. When you schedule your pre-meal bolus/injection just right.
14. When your A1c (surprisingly) comes back at 6.2% (44 mmol/mol).
15. When one more person claims that cinnamon cures diabetes.
16. When your in-range #bgnow for the day is 100%.