Introducing: Glucose in Range & Multi-Language Support
Glucose in Range is Finally Here!We just released One Drop v2.12 and it is loaded with new features! This update brings you full access to Glucose in Range, a totally new diabetes data visualization that plots out your blood glucose ranges and makes it easy to track your progress over time. One Drop v2.12 also introduces two more languages: Chinese and Arabic (along with local food libraries). And our brand new meds logging interface makes scheduling and logging your meds a breeze! Get all the details on these new features below.
NEW Diabetes Data Visualization: “Glucose in Range”
- Swipe left on your timeline to see all your glucose information at a glance!
- “Glucose in Range” shows you how much time you spend in range, as well as your averages, highest highs, lowest lows, and overall variability
- Enjoy all of the benefits of One Drop in Arabic and Chinese
- Access Arabic and Chinese food libraries
NEW Meds Interface
- Find, schedule, and log your meds — all from the meds logging screen!
- Schedule meds daily OR weekly
- See all medication details — dose, medication name, and time— right in your me stream