What kind of batteries does the One Drop Glucose Meter use?
The One Drop Glucose Meter uses two (2) CR2032 batteries.
How do I replace my batteries?
- Make sure your One Drop Glucose Meter is OFF.
- Turn One Drop Glucose Meter so you are looking at the battery door.
- Slide off battery door.
- Remove the old batteries by using a tool (e.g., paper clip).
- Install NEW batteries with the positive (+) sign facing up towards you.
- Slide battery door back on to close. Make sure the battery door is completely closed before turning on and using your One Drop Glucose Meter.
My batteries are new! Why isn't my glucose meter turning on?
You may need to reset your One Drop Glucose Meter. Follow the instructions above to remove and replace the same, new batteries.
If your meter still doesn't work, try using new batteries or contact us at email@example.com.
Updated: January 22, 2019