Your One Drop App profile lists your name, email, phone number (optional), gender, diabetes type and year of diagnosis. This information is private and securely stored.
To access and edit this information:
- Open the One Drop App
- Tap "My Account" icon in top right-hand corner (iOS) or “Settings” icon in the bottom right-hand corner (Android)
- Tap "Edit Profile" text under the name
- Tap to edit and type name, email*, or phone number
- Tap to select a gender
- Tap and scroll to select diabetes type and year of diagnosis
*Note: We do not recommend changing your email address, as it may be associated with an in-app purchase or subscription.
If you do decide to change your email address and receive an error message, the new email you entered may already be in use. If you created another One Drop App account with the new email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
- First and last name
- Previously used email address and new email you are trying to use in its place
- Note which email you prefer to use for the One Drop App
Updated: February 05, 2019