Set It and Forget It: Your basal insulin data will be continuously pulled into the One Drop app and added to your daily insulin totals.
- Click the profile icon in the top right corner of the One Drop App home screen to access My Account
- Tap Medications under App Settings
- Tap Insulin Pump Basal Rates
- Your saved insulin will be displayed on this page. If you do not see your basal insulin, tap below Insulin header to search and add your insulin brand/type.
- Tap Add a Basal Rate and enter the units/hour and start time to mirror your insulin pump basal settings.
- Click the gear icon in the bottom right hand corner of the One Drop home screen to access My Account
- Tap Set Up Medications under APP SETTINGS
- Insulin Pump Basal Rates under AUTOMATION
- Your basal insulin will be listed at the top of the screen. Tap the pencil to edit the insulin brand/type by searching your medication library or the One Drop database.
- Tap plus sign next to Add basal rate and enter the units/hour and start time to mirror your insulin pump basal settings.
Updated: January 22, 2019