Add Medication to My Meds Library
- Click the profile icon in the top right corner of the One Drop App home screen to access My Account
- Tap Medications under App Settings
- Tap Medications under My Meds
- You will see a list of your saved medications, each marked by a blue star
- To add a new medication to your list, use the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of the screen to search
- Select “Just add it to my list” or “Schedule this Med” for reminders and auto logging
- Click the gear icon in the bottom right hand corner of the One Drop home screen to access My Account
- Tap Set Up Medications under APP SETTINGS
- Tap Medications under MY MEDS
- You will see a list of your saved medications
- To add a new medication to your list, use the magnifying glass icon in the top right hand corner of the screen to search
- Tap the medication and look for a blue checkmark. Return to the My Medications list to confirm your new medication has been added.
Help! I can’t find my medication in the One Drop library!
If your medication is missing from our library, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our team members will put in a request for that medication to be added. We will follow up with you when your medication is available to add.
Updated: January 22, 2019