What can I use Siri Shortcuts for?
- Getting your Average Blood Glucose (BG)
- Logging a Saved Meal
How do I set up Siri Shortcuts?
- Open the One Drop App and tap Daily Moments Analysis
- Tap the Siri Shortcuts icon (two overlapping squares)
- Follow the on-screen instructions to select a phrase*
- Once you have the shortcut set up, you'll just say, "Hey Siri, [phrase you set up]", and she will tell you what your average blood glucose is without having to open the One Drop App!
*Note: The phrase you choose can be anything you like (e.g., "What's my average blood glucose?", "I love carbs", "Puppies and rainbows") as long as it's not too similar to another Siri Shortcuts phrase. For that reason, we don’t recommend using “Call Mom.”
Logging Saved Meal:
- Open One Drop App and navigate to Saved Meals
- Tap "Add to Siri" under the meal you'd like to automate
- Follow the on-screen instructions to select a phrase of your choice (e.g., “Log tacos”)
- Once you have the shortcut set up, you'll just say, "Hey Siri, [phrase you set up]", and she will log that meal without you having to open the One Drop App!
This feature is only available for iPhones running the most recent version of the One Drop App on iOS 12. Please check the Apple App Store for updates.
Updated: January 22, 2019